Old school grunge music died a little bit more.


So in my teens there was a big explosion of this music called Seattle grunge. What was it? It was a sound that we ever heard of before. What did it sound like for me? If The Doors , The kinds ,Black Sabbath  and Sex Pistols had a big love feast the result would be Seattle grunge. That's what Seattle grunge is to me. So what bands come from Seattle grunge? Well bands like soundgarden, Pearl Jam,Alice In Chains, The Presidents of the United States of America and others bands as well. For me the first time I discovered Seattle grunge was when nirvana hit our airwaves. With smells like teen spirit. I was fourteen going on fifteen years old the year it came in 1991. I thought wow this music gets how I feel. Then I discovered soundgarden and that blowed my mind away. Then in 1994 I ever forget, I was in grade 11 walking into class saw RIP Kurt cobain. Was in shock for that morning. Then as a seventeen year old trying to figure out why did he do for? Then you find out the reason why and you come to turns with some how. You see they touch you by their music and read about them in magazines or books has write about them. This gives us a sense of knowing them in same way that speaks to us. It could be a song of the band that relates in same way in your life at that moment. For me and probably like everyone else black hole sun means something to me. Would be one of my favorite songs of soundgarden. For me at that I was going through heaps of changes, like where am I going from here and what I want to do in life. Big questions that you just want to go somewhere else so that's why I like black hole sun for. Ever forget spoonman , pretty noose so many more of soundgarden songs I can talk about. But on  17th of May but here in Australia was the 18th of May the grunge music but now called Alternative rock had one more blow to it. Loosing the great Chris Cornell just after soundgarden played a show, he went back to the hotel and then found dead in the hotel room.The whole world who loves the music of soundgarden or Audioslave is still in shock about what has happened. So to great singer,songwriter and Musician just wanted to say a big thank you for for all the great music and making parties I went to between my 16 to 20's year old being great. Rest In Peace Chris Cornell. P.S can you and Kurt make music great again and get rid off this modern music these days that all sound the same. Bring back grunge music again thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

relationship suck sometimes